I have painted since I was child.
I love art, colors, design, flowers, photography and all that is made by wise hands.
I’m a creative person by choise.
I was born on Lake Como and I have always lived in this beautiful corner of the World.
I love its places, its atmospheres,its lights and colors.
I observe every moment, every season taking inspiration for my artworks and photographs. Painting gives me a great joy and helps me to deal with life, finding the right color for any situation.
During my art lessons I share my enthusiasm for painting with pleasure making it a unique experience and stimulating the creativity of each participant, in order to “give shape” to the emotions felt on the lake and frame them in memory.
The art lessons I propose are:
- Oil painting on ceramic and porcelain, with baking in kiln, in my art studio in Bellagio (or in Gera Lario)
- Watercolor lessons in the open air surrounded by nature, in the garden or on the lake shore (in case of bad weather we’ll work in my studio)
- Acrylic painting on canvas
Before lesson we’ll take a walk through these small fishing villages, observing the mountains that are reflected in the water of the lake, taking photos and finding the right inspiration for our work.
Every single lesson:
● Lasts from 3 to 4 Hours
● Includes all the material needed to carry out the project defined at the beginning
● Allows to live a unique artistic experience
● Allows the participants to create a small “masterpiece” with their own hands (for themselves or as a gift idea).
For enrolment or more information write an e-mail to: email@example.com.
See you soon! Sonia